⚛️Shawn Athan
A
This BS is spreading like wild fire. We need to get LOUD!
12:35 PM - Mar 13, 2023
AreWeThereYet
A
This needs to be tested. Have a "drag" event at a church/temple, see who gets arrested, then sue when religious freedom is infringed upon.

Or better, cut out the test and make Drag a religion. The Church of Ru. Perfectly legal to take kids to church.
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
02:11 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Colleen Jones
A
In response to AreWeThereYet.
Back in the late 70's/early 80's, our church family night entertainment one Sunday was men of the church giving a "women's" fashion show. My dad participated. It was hysterical and so much fun.
06:10 PM - Mar 13, 2023 (Edited)
AreWeThereYet
A
In response to Colleen Jones.
Right?? Maybe some progressive churches can have this kind of family-friendly entertainment.
It makes me so angry that cons willfully ignore the age-appropriateness of Drag shows for kids. It's NEVER going to have the content of a late-night show for adults, but culture wars are how they get votes
02:15 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Kate Dobson
A
Yes, we need ideas! Strategies to tie these psychotic fascists in knots!

Attack church: Pastors in vestments & fancy hats?
That's #drag

These laws never impose a penalty for being "wrong," bc the law is meant to harrass. Use it to make them pay. Show them costs, flood the zone!

What else
03:06 PM - Mar 13, 2023
AreWeThereYet
A
In response to Kate Dobson.
I have no concrete ideas, I'm just really angry. :(
02:11 PM - Mar 14, 2023
jax
A
My kid's elementary-grade class last year had to give a presentation as the person they were doing a report on. One of the boys had picked a woman for his report and came to school dressed as her for the presentation. Would he, the teacher, or his parents have been arrested under this law?
02:46 PM - Mar 13, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
I already own that Bible!
02:44 PM - Mar 13, 2023
AreWeThereYet
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
In this bible, "smite" is replaced with "Slay". 😁
02:53 PM - Mar 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}