Curtis Johnson
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
After you spouting this; a lot of us here hope that you also find out karma is real. What a shameful fucked up things to say.
10:13 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Curtis Johnson.
Curtis, I apologize if spouters with cancer or who are in remission thought I was attacking them or insensitive to their plight. I have had two cancer scares in my own life. It wasn't my intent to hurt any spouter.
06:06 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Klobby L
A
No one deserves cancer.
09:30 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Klobby L.
You're correct. No one deserves cancer. I'm also of the mindset, however, how we treat others in this life comes back to us tenfold in return. Kate was not kind to her sister-in-law making Meghan suicidal. I don't think a person can do this and not expect this negativite energy bouncing back.
06:12 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Nevada Jones
A
You usually have a great perspective on things that I appreciate and learn from. This is not one of those times.
08:58 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Nevada Jones.
I'm human. Sometimes I get things right. Sometimes I get them wrong. I'm not perfect. None of us has a perspective that everyone agrees with and I guess this is one of those times.
06:15 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Seth Triggs
A
Ehhhh let's not. Cancer is an awful thing, and I tell you, it still hurts, those I lost to it.
07:20 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Seth Triggs.
Hi, Seth. I've had a couple of relatives die of cancer. I've had two cancer scares myself. I can't speak to my relative's situation, but for my own personal situation I've often wondered how I'm living my life when I went thru those scares. I don't believe in coincidences.
06:26 AM - Mar 23, 2024 (Edited)
Pamela
A
I’m thinking you weren’t thinking about the way your words would cut the Spoutible community members who’ve had family, friends (themselves) diagnosed with cancer.
07:05 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Pamela.
Hi, Pamela. You're right. I didn't think any spouter would take my words personally. I consider most folks on Spoutible to be great and nice people. I've suffered two cancer scares myself. NEVER would I try to hurt you or anyone else on this platform.
06:18 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Monica M
A
I just can't. Really? Soooo disappointed in this comment.
04:29 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Monica M.
Sorry, Monica. I'm hunan.
06:19 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Dolores Dace
A
Please. Other than Putin, Cheetolini, or mass murderers, no one deserves cancer.

I sure know my best friend, mother, & dad didn’t. 😢
04:00 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
Hi, Dolores! Based upon the feedback I received on this spout...I would say that even wishing cancer in Putin or "Cheetolini" is an awful viewpoint. Please don't wish cancer on ANYONE.
06:32 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Laura Topliffe
A
I mean 🤷🏾‍♀️
03:44 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Laura Topliffe.
Yes, Laura. Sometimes I have thoughts that make people cringe. I'm human. Sorry.
06:36 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Kris Y
A
Seriously?
03:39 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Kris Y.
Kris, please read my responses to other spouters. Thanks! 🙏
06:40 AM - Mar 23, 2024
David James
A
That is a very bad taste, mistimed statement. No matter what your views on the Royal Family, I’m British and I have no time for them, cancer is not something to be celebrated in anyone.
03:12 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to David James.
David, I apologize if you thought I was celebrating Kate's diagnosis. I wasn't. There were no dancing emojis in my single statement. I do feel, however, the British people have negative energy in the Royal Family. Two members with cancer? A pedo prince? An estranged young couple? Not good.
06:44 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Barbara Edelman
A
gross on its face & a real kick in the ass for those of us who have lost friends & family to cancer.
03:05 PM - Mar 22, 2024 (Edited)
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
Barbara, I've also lost relatives to cancer. One to pancreatic cancer. Another to lung cancer. My spout wasn't received well. I understand and apologized to those spouters who felt offended But please don't make assumptions about my life experience. You will make wrong assumptions.🙏
06:50 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Remember Gea
A
I don’t believe it’s about Karma. It’s part of humanity’s unpredictable life. That being said, I do think that the energies that one mostly embraces in this world can affect anyone of us physically, emotionally and spiritually & it can manifest in different ways for individuals.
03:03 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I was diagnosed nine years ago and underwent chemotherapy. It was tough but it also changed my perspective of matters.
Throwing away the negative, healing relationships and trying to look at the world around me with a more positive viewpoint.
Kate has to heal her soul in order to become whole.
02:48 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Liz
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Woke, I’m sure glad you are here.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Lost someone this week- on my page.
Lost a sister-in-law this past summer. Her kids were grown. It still was so very hard on them and to say goodbye.
Very hard times.
04:49 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Woke, I think you were the only spouter who commented that understoid what I meant. I've had two cancer scares myself. Each time I took a step back and reflected on the lesson I was to learn from the frightening experience. I tried to become a better person. That's my hope for Kate.👍
06:56 AM - Mar 23, 2024 (Edited)
2PupsMommy
A
And karma is even more of a bitch than she could guess.
02:42 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Ennis Cole
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
Are we saying the cancer is karmic payback?
02:51 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
2Pups, every challenge we face in life is a time to reflect and readjust.
07:00 AM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}