Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/8
Apparently she had a surgery to remove something, likely a mass or tumor. The doctors hoped it was noncancerous but found some cancer cells present. She was advised to have a preventative course of chemotherapy and that's what she is doing now. She asked for privacy to recover.
02:32 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/8
She asked for privacy for her kids and husband. She said she had to explain it to her children and ease their fears they might lose her. She told them, and then the world, that she is ok and will be OK. The mass is already gone and the chemo will kill any cancer cells that might remain.
02:34 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/8
While a part of me feels terrible she had to do this, she lives her life under a microscope and transparency is best. This isn't the 1950s, the whole world can access you 24-7 with the touch of a button. They could've done this a few weeks ago instead of the grainy pictures like Sasquatch.
02:35 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/8
But they really thought they could hide it and William would be able to control it because he's William dammit! Yeah right. It doesn't work that way anymore. I'm glad she came out and was honest. I'm also glad she asked for time and privacy because she and her family clearly need it.
02:37 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/8
But I can tell you that no one was calling for that "just an abdominal surgery." bullshit. They would've done better to say she was getting moles removed to study or she had a problem with her back or shoulder. Doctors don't go exploring stomachs for any old reason. It was immediately suspect.
02:39 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/8
I wish her a speedy recovery and I also hope that she takes this time to just hold tight to her husband & her babies because this could've been something much scarier and deadly (if they're telling rhe whole truth). Royalty doesn't stop you from being touched. Elizabeth's father died of cancer.
02:42 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 7/8
I do hope now that the press, the British tabloids, the international press, and certainly the social media "journalists", leave her alone to heal and recover. Now that we know, Kensington Palace can drop a little news every few weeks and that can be it.
02:44 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 8/8
No matter how you feel about her, and she ain't a favorite of mine, no one deserves to be ill under the scrutinizing and mostly cruel eye of the entire universe. She needs rest, relaxation, love, prayer, counsel, friendship, her kids, her husband, and she needs privacy.
02:48 PM - Mar 22, 2024
David James
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Exactly my feelings!
03:16 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to David James.
Right on.
06:11 PM - Mar 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}