Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/6
With virtually all GOP fronts collapsing at once, EVERY state is a battleground state in 2024 IMO. Make no assumptions. Write the postcards. Register the voters. Volunteer in other ways. I sure am. The RNC has no money. They can't fund state level races like they used to. We can make 2024 BIG.
03:38 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/6
An addendum to this post: So many "red" states are blue states with sufficient vote suppression and gerrymandering to make them red. The moment dems take over such a state, the suppression goes away and it's a fair fight. See Michigan for details. We can do that in several more states this fall.
03:43 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/6
I realized the "GOP collapsing on all fronts at once" might seem presumptive. Let me put my thoughts behind why I say that.

- Dear leader is facing financial ruin and we are within 4 weeks of the start of his first criminal trial.
- The RNC takeover had destroyed the non-presidential RNC functions
04:18 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 4/6
- The RNC takeover has been structured so TFG himself can take all funds for his legal defense. This makes the RNC inoperative
- The House GOP retirement train continues. Something's driving it
- McConnell quit as leader. He would never have done that if he thought the Senate majority was possible
04:20 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 5/6
- The GOP continues to double and triple down on Dobbs and IVF prohibitions. They continue to show their anti-women stance.
- The GOP has made zero effort to moderate their views. They will lock hardcore MAGA in even harder. That won't matter in Nov

Some of these are a slower burn. I expect
04:21 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 6/6
as the year goes on, it will become clearer just how shaky the GOP hold on their traditional power centers has become. I could be overstating it, but I don't think so. The GOP has selected for MAGA loyalty at all levels. They're not competent and can't be even when they want to be.
04:23 PM - Mar 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}