Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 1/6
So let's be clear for those that don't understand. Kate having cancer is not the issue. Her health isn't our business we don't care to know.
KP shouldn't play in our faces unprovoked. What some of you don't get is that this has always been their MO.
They play games with the BM for maximum impact
04:19 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 2/6
We have been dealing with this behaviour from KP for 7 years. One thing is constant about their bundling: they are always trying to deflect from something bigger. They don't understand that people now will not genuflect at their say so. We don't believe anything they say by default. They lie so
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 3/6
Much they forget that the truth is sometimes an easier option. Now we're forced to wonder about the 28 December 2023 emergency, planned or surprise. Then an announcement the same day as KC3. Then a coma or not. But Bill told us she had 3 Filipino nurses. Then the car with 5 wheels, the fake mother's
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 4/6
Day photo, the apology, the impersonators. People were fed up.
They tried very hard to serve up Meghan a million times during all this but SM would not be distracted. Kate wasn't attacked. There was speculation.
Now all this has happened while KP knew she had cancer.
So once again we don't need to
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 5/6
Know all this. Telling us she has cancer is a nuclear option to stop public speculation; having a proof life video to placate the masses.
Question for the ages.
So KP could have protected Meghan from the vile racist attacks from within their own camps?
They can't put the genie back in the bottle
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 6/6
The scrutiny is going to be the bane of their lives. They weaponised it against Meghan.
At this point I don't know, what is the Spin?
And Bill and her family didn't visit her in hospital?
I am exhausted.
I know the assassination of Meghan's character is about to be amped up.
Heads-up #SussexSquad
04:19 PM - Mar 22, 2024 (Edited)
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Vuyelwa Ncube.
Me getting ready for the institution/palace/proxy/troglodyte fékery...
04:15 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to Trust No One, Inc..
💪🏾
10:54 PM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}