Christopher Bouzy
A
NBC hiring Ronna McDaniel is all you need to know about NBC.
12:16 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Lee Schweers
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Seriously NBCnews? Americans see you doing the easy journalism by buying your viewers rating huh? 🤔 Unbelievable. Americans we must filters our news from NBC, MSNBC, CNN & the fake FOX.As mainstream has shown us they cannot be trusted to do the real work of journalists and report the actual facts.
12:27 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Jerry Wechsler
A
In response to Lee Schweers.
While I disagree with her (and Kasich) on every single issue, in one sense this is a kick in the teeth to the former guy, as well as a tentative bid to possibly attract a few curious Republicans, who might accidentally end up hearing some actual truth.
01:40 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Lee Schweers
B
In response to Jerry Wechsler.
Tired of mainstream media continues to give a platform to these toxic projections grifters for purely network rating. Do better NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, FakeFOX, etc. Vote.
03:05 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Jerry Wechsler
A
Basically I must agree. When Kasich comes on, I turn off MSNBC. And he is pretty much a never-thumper, and at least expanded Medicaid in Ohio when he was governor. McDaniel is a much lower grade hack. I wonder if she will:
- sock it to TFG, or
- try to rehabilitate herself by lying nonstop
In response to Lee Schweers.
04:19 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Lee Schweers
B
In response to Jerry Wechsler.
It makes me sad and angry that these toxic people keeps spouting their lies with the help of our mainstream media networks to the average Americans who has no filters on the misinformation/disinformations out there. Its toxic effects can be felt within our extended families and communities. Vote.
05:07 PM - Mar 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}