Christopher Bouzy
A
I wish Kate a speedy recovery, but The Sun and TMZ really have to address this. It's now clear that wasn't Kate in the video.
06:04 PM - Mar 22, 2024

Only followers of this user (Terri) can see their posts

Tina Carmody
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
And William and his Kensington PR hounds have got some explaining to do too. As far as I'm concerned the whole thing was contrived.
12:10 AM - Mar 23, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
And, they never will.
10:17 PM - Mar 22, 2024
sweettee33
A
KP comms are deplorable for this! The grainy car photo, the manipulated Mother’s Day photo, and fake video was so unnecessary. I wish Kate a speedy recovery.
09:51 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Felicia Art
A
She was very eloquent. Especially, considering the circumstances. I hope she heals well. The young children need their mom.
09:46 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
I'm much more inclined now to believe that the two grainy car photos actually are of Kate.

The two main problems are the photoshopped image and the fake video.
07:16 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Deborah Cotton
A
I hate that the palace put her through all of this for her to have to sit ALONE in a garden to tell her story!! WHERE was William to be by her side to help her through that??? WHY didn't they (the palace) just STOP talking and allow her to do it when she was ready??
06:47 PM - Mar 22, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
In response to Deborah Cotton.
Yes. It felt like one of their weird punishments. I kept thinking, where is William and why is no one holding her hand..? They are so bizarre.
10:19 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Joan H
A
In response to Deborah Cotton.
OMG, said the same thing just now about making her do this alone, like isn’t it enough that she has this devastating news to share? Why not be by her side?💔
03:05 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
Looking forward to the Sussex Pod in less than an hour.
06:26 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Heather Hughson
A
The announcement makes their handling of it all even more ghoulish, effectively placing the entire blame for the PR disaster on a woman with cancer?
06:25 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Joan Gallo-Silver
A
I doubt if they will considering they are owned by Rupert Murdoch's News International company. The man, and those who work for him, have no soul.
06:22 PM - Mar 22, 2024
TheQuietOne
A
Yeah, the Palace PR department has bought itself years of misery and I doubt this announcement will do anything to tamp down the conspiracy theories.
06:08 PM - Mar 22, 2024
AR Gates
A
In response to TheQuietOne.
My particular theory got me banned from Twitter.

I guess that's how they plan to keep people's gobs shut.
06:20 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
And her husband.
06:08 PM - Mar 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}