Hedy Lamarr
B
https://www.yahoo.com/news... They're trying to pull off a govt takeover that will put Christian Nationalists in all of our agencies to push their insane agendas. We all need to volunteer to do what we can & donate to Biden & Dems as much as we can!
09:53 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Max Prophet
A
I've 100% bought in to this guy's theories.

https://www.mind-war.com/p...
In response to Hedy Lamarr.
10:25 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Hedy Lamarr
B
In response to Max Prophet.
A month ago-I heard trump say he didn't need voters & I caught a clip saying he was demanding the Federalist society supply him w/an army of lawyers.

It dawned on me WHY.

He's going to contest every loss.

He has electors ready to refuse to certify Biden's win & then it gets tossed to the house.
10:40 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Max Prophet
A
That fits in with both Hartmann and stewartson's articles about how they try to throw the vote to the house again. Not January 6th this time though January 3rd. Don't seat any new Democrats and it's the current speaker that runs the show, not the VP.
10:43 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Max Prophet
A
I tried to ask the site founder about those theories. Throwing it to the house. During his pod on super Tuesday. But could not get the floor to ask. I would still be interested in hearing his input. Especially since he believes Biden will win in November. I'm like. But what about this?
10:45 PM - Mar 22, 2024 (Edited)
Hedy Lamarr
B
In response to Max Prophet.
I follow Jim on twitter & a lot of his theories are spot on-a few are a bit confusing b/c the theory is like following a downhill switchback road w/no breaks going 60mph.

Read Seth Abrams-who I've followed since I joined twitter in 2017.

Seth is spot on & brilliant.
10:36 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Max Prophet
A
I'll check him out. I currently also follow Jim on Twitter. He's the reason I believe in the Russian theory. Prior to that it just look like Dem's were making up stories because they got caught with their pants down re Sanders. & to a degree they did. If they played fair, Russians would've failed.
10:41 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Max Prophet
A
I've got to ask this question. I just went over to check out. Seth Abrams. Which one is it? They're more than one. And it doesn't seem obvious to me.
10:50 PM - Mar 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}