Mara Miro
A
I've watched a bunch of NCAA Men's Basketball lately and I've gotta say - - I have not seen "THE" team. I have a feeling this March Madness may be absolutely bonkers. Have you seen "THE" team? #SpoutibleSports #MarchMadness
05:49 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Larry Mall
A
In response to Mara Miro.
I have not seen that team yet, either, and I am in Big 12 country, following #KStateWildcats . Please, please, please, ANYBODY but those dang Jayhawks down the road. 😁
01:05 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Mara Miro
A
In response to Larry Mall.
My team has to play in! It is Pitt. I do not believe for a second they will make it to the final four, but hope they at least win a couple. I really don't know how good the SEC really is. I'm thinking B10 and B12 teams will do well. Good luck to your Wildcats. I will cheer for them!
06:24 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Larry Mall
A
The Panthers have done really well this year, just like my 'Cats, where no one was giving either team much credit at the beginning of the season, and now have gone well beyond expectations. Go Pitt!!
In response to Mara Miro.
02:53 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Mara Miro
A
In response to Larry Mall.
Just finished my bracket. I have K State losing to Marquette in the sweet 16. TBC - - I will cheer for K State! But think it will be Marquette! I have Marquette losing to Duke the next round. Duke is a final four team for me.
08:09 PM - Mar 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}