Ola
A
This is thoughtful of Meghan and Harry! We might be quarreling, but not to the extent of wishing the person's death, especially if they are family. I wish Kate a swift recovery. 

It would be extremely heartwarming if they could fly back to the UK to visit Kate!
02:30 AM - Mar 23, 2024
MomJeans44
A
In response to Ola.
Why the hell would they visit a woman who was one of Meghan’s tormentors? Who never publicly defended her? Who was concerned about the color of Archie’s skin? Who offered no public sympathy when Meghan miscarried? Leave Meghan & Harry out of this mess.
05:48 AM - Mar 24, 2024
MariMarina (she/her)
A
In response to Ola.
if daily mail says sky is blue I'll go outside and check
05:27 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Jade In NM
A
In response to Ola.
Why should they go back to visit these people? To what end? W&K have been horrid to H&M. Best thing is be gracious but maintain their space. Wish K well but from 5,437 miles away...
12:53 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Becky Cline
A
In response to Ola.
So they were not told before she made her public statement????
08:44 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Capreece
A
In response to Ola.
I refuse to read the Mail Online. Until I hear a spokesperson directly from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex make the statement, I'll put this article in the trashcan with the junk mail. Meghan would be subjecting herself to a circus of hate were she to travel to the UK. Will remains bitter, hateful.
07:46 AM - Mar 23, 2024
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to Capreece.
Agreed
08:16 AM - Mar 23, 2024
DeSerae
A
In response to Capreece.
Agreed. As a die hard H & M fan, it boggles my mind how other, so-called fans, can 1. Want them to go to a place where they have zero security & 2. Follow/Repost articles from #ToxicBritishTabloids that clearly edit photos to make our favs look as though they are upset/older than their age. I block.
12:01 PM - Mar 23, 2024

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Ola
A
In response to Susan.
Right. But at least it will forever be recorded in history that he visited when he needed to. 🤷🏽‍♂️
03:00 AM - Mar 23, 2024
FabLife ROYAL EXPERT
A
In response to Ola.
They have always been lovely people.. Human! Emphathetic.
Don't get why the concept of being a family is so feared and difficult for the firm.
02:50 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to Ola.
No because there's no security.
The decision was made a few weeks ago. Harry can go. Meghan needs real physical protection.
02:38 AM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}