Toye Adele
B
As I said earlier, I sincerely wish Catherine a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹. However I will not stop criticizing the corrupt patriarchal hereditary system that Catherine represents. The British Royal Family is not a “family” it’s a rotten system that refuses to reform. That’s why I stand with Meghan.
12:13 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Toye Adele.
Shouldn’t it be remembered that Meghan willfully and knowingly married into what you criticize?
12:20 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Toye Adele
B
Shouldn’t it been the British Royal Family Institution responsibility to protect the first member of color knowing she would face a higher rate of death threats more than ranking members before her? Let’s face it, they failed her. I don’t blame her. That’s why Harry and Meghan are here in the US.
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
12:48 PM - Mar 23, 2024
LaJuan Woodland
A
Truth!
01:53 PM - Mar 24, 2024
A
And I don’t blame her. But o won’t spend any time defending adults that made decisions that carried tremendous consequences. She’s doing alright through it all.
01:00 PM - Mar 23, 2024
A
Would you have expected that? Seriously? Look what they did to their own “citizens”, and with a straight face tell me that was your expectation. Maybe it’s the Irish in me, but no.
12:59 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Toye Adele
B
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
Straight to the point. It’s not Meghan’s fault that she felt she wasn’t protected. The British media portray their Royal Family as “reformers” and willing to accept changes. It’s was a lie and Meghan by default exposed it. British Royal Institution expects all media to be a propaganda machine.
03:11 PM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}