bfitzinAR
A
We KNOW the solutions. Our society refuses to implement them. Our society is based on "social Darwinism" and deliberately does the absolutely most evil & contraindicated actions towards ANY person needing ANY kind of help for ANY reason. Because our Society judges them bad for needing at all.
Katie Kadwell @katiekadwell
🔥 No matter how hard we may wish it, CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) cannot replace compassionate social policy. 🔥

We must find solutions to house the chronically homeless, get people living wages, and care for people who need medical help. #HousingFirst #CPTED
10:22 AM - Mar 23, 2024
11:02 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to bfitzinAR.
I knew we had fallen down an evil Rabbit hole when Trump made fun of that disabled reporter and NOTHING happened. He started an INSURRECTION and NOTHING happened to him. Our Society is warped. They want to put homeless people in JAIL. Jail for being homeless. Make it make sense. My 💔.
02:09 PM - Mar 23, 2024
bfitzinAR
A
We send out SWAT teams to evict poor people and to destroy the camps - including the belongings - of the homeless here. We watch genocide happening in real time in Africa and the Middle East - and argue whether or not the victims deserved to be murdered. We are an evil society.
In response to Yvette.
02:37 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to bfitzinAR.
You won’t get an argument from me. ☮️
04:02 PM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}