PS Annie
A
thread 1/7
This is the email I sent to NBC News today:
Good afternoon,
I'm writing to inform you that as a long-term daily viewer of MSNBC and supporter of NBC News, I will be boycotting both as long as you continue to employ Ronna McDaniel.
05:03 PM - Mar 23, 2024
PS Annie
A
thread 2/7
It's not just because she's a former GOP chairwoman, it's because she's spent the last 8 years doing everything she can to undermine truth and democracy. She excused and justified January 6th, she's promoted racist, bigoted policies in the GOP and she has LIED about all of it.
PS Annie
A
thread 3/7
I have some sympathy for the respectable people who work for you. You've put them all in a terrible position. I hope that they will take this opportunity to publicly and honestly tell you what a bad choice this is, but I'm not counting on it. I hope I'm wrong.
PS Annie
A
thread 4/7
This is even worse than the Megyn Kelly decision and it will end even more badly if you don't pull the plug now. You will have irretrievably damaged the reputation of NBC News. David Brinkley, Tom Brokaw, and Brian Williams are all people we respected.
PS Annie
A
thread 5/7
None were perfect or infallible but in the end, we trusted and respected them. I think Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow and Nicolle Wallace have a chance to be counted in that company today, but not if they share a desk with the likes of Ronna McDaniel.
05:03 PM - Mar 23, 2024 (Edited)
PS Annie
A
thread 6/7
Sincerely,
Former NBC News supporter

The attached image and ALT TEXT has 2 email addresses to contact NBC News if you want to add your voice.
PS Annie
A
thread 7/7
Accurate
05:05 PM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}