RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
If you or somebody you know are looking into Medicare Advantage plans, please do your homework, because not all companies are the same!
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave @PeggyStuart
I'm seeing a lot of #MedicareAdvantagePlan bashing in the media these days, but not all insurance companies are the same, just like not all candidates are the same. Watch out of misinformation! My experience ⬇️

https://pudelfreund.blogsp...
05:50 PM - Mar 23, 2024
05:56 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Jeannine Muthig
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Medicare advantage isn’t Medicare. Very misleading.
07:00 PM - Mar 23, 2024
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Jeannine Muthig.
That's well known. The problem is, many people do not know that, and think that it is. Also there are some bad actors out there that's just taking the piss. Should the government get involved and put in regulations? Yes, should the government also have a founded mandate for Part C? Hell yes!
08:04 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
They seem to have a high rate of refusing claims, and they can drop you any time they want! (We moved 2 hours south in the same state, and they cancelled my husband with 30 days notice, saying we were now out of area. Do your homework before you choose something that isn’t Medicare + supplemental!
06:32 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Lisa Montgomery
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
They dropped you when you moved because they are based on your zip code not your state.
07:18 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Aly C
A
No they aren’t all the same but are basically to give the administrators (ie the ins co) the ability to make a profit off your $$. I have had patients who have no cvg for rehab after an injury, ones that have ridiculous copays, and ones that limit the # of visits. Which is awful if you need it. 🫤
06:18 PM - Mar 23, 2024
mizmaxgordon
A
Most "Medicare advantage" plans are designed to boost profits for private corporations, NOT benefit patients. Steer clear if you can.
06:08 PM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}