E.G. for Example
A
thread 1/5
I just emailed contact.nbcnews [at] nbcuni.com:

Dear NBC News,

I go back to David Brinkley and John Chancellor. I'm a longtime viewer and admirer of great NBC journalists like Lester Holt, Savannah Guthrie, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Jose Diaz-Balart, Kate Snow, and Willie Geist.
09:02 PM - Mar 23, 2024 (Edited)
E.G. for Example
A
thread 2/5
I can't begin to tell you how angry and disgusted I am by senior VP Carrie Budoff Brown's hiring of former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel.

McDaniel is far, far worse than a right-wing Republican partisan. She is a proven, inveterate liar. She refuses to admit Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential contest.
09:02 PM - Mar 23, 2024
E.G. for Example
A
thread 3/5
She actively participated in Donald Trump's criminal attempt to overturn the results of a fair election. She personally encouraged state legislators and officials to submit fraudulent electors and undermine the Constitution.
E.G. for Example
A
thread 4/5
She called the January 6 committee's investigation of the murderous insurrection and attempted coup "Democrat-led persecution of ordinary citizens who engaged in legitimate political discourse."
E.G. for Example
A
thread 5/5
Hiring McDaniel is not providing journalistic balance or airing a mix of views. It is condoning treason against the United States.

I am appalled, outraged, and furious. I doubt you will immediately fire both McDaniel and Budoff Brown, so I'm boycotting NBC News and its advertisers permanently.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}