E.G. for Example
A
Am I a bad husband to look forward to my wife's being out of town next month so I can eat DiGiorno pizzas and watch goofy movies on cable?
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀 @mcgarrygirl78
I had a great late day nap even though it had stopped raining. Had a goid talk with my aunt and now I'm chillin. Gonna put a personal DiGiorno pizza in the oven and contemplate whether I'm gonna watch on Young Sheldon or just read and hang around.
09:06 PM - Mar 23, 2024
09:08 PM - Mar 23, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
In response to E.G. for Example.
I’ve been known to do that when my husband is out of town for work….

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander 🤷‍♀️
10:47 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
Nah - I miss the days Mr. N traveled a couple of weeks a year. Since COVID, he's worked from home - we're literally in the same house all day, every day, unless he goes out to run errands. I don't go with him just to have time to myself. We get along great, but it's been a lot the last 4 years...
10:43 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Hubs & I decided the secret to a long happy marriage was a study and half bath he can call his own. He disappears and I do my thing and we come back together hours later. He's also 100% responsible for cleaning those spaces as well.
10:47 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Nah, you're good. I think all married people feel that occasionally. You can pretend you live alone for a few days. Sounds awesome.
10:25 PM - Mar 23, 2024
WestCoaster
A
I think everyone needs some time alone. No matter how much you love someone, you can still enjoy periods of being on your own, doing whatever you want, with no one watching. It's healthy for you both.
09:25 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Just as long as the house is clean when she returns, you're good.
09:19 PM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}