Christopher Bouzy
A
I held an impromptu Pod addressing recent statements and the British press. You can listen here:
06:08 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Tina Carmody
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I thought you might be interested in this story now circulating Australia via 7News.
https://www.google.com/amp...
11:47 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Capreece
A
I've said it before and I'm saying it now. You are just a convenient distraction from whatever is really behind Curtain # 3. Please don't let them get under your skin. The truth will always win in the end.
03:38 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Marilu Dempsey
A
Makes me angry to the nth degree.
Something bad, IE: Katherine has cancer, something something Megan. #PsyOp101
01:19 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
👏👏👏👏👏👏
11:29 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Marilu Dempsey
A
This was an attack on Megan. You were just the vehicle.
10:29 AM - Mar 24, 2024
NCFC Zine
A
Listening now (love the controls at the bottom of the screen, btw). I’d read your spouts as they happened, the Sun’s take on them is insane. This is a great response.
09:57 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
The irony that they’re spinning a web of lies to attack you while perpetuating a rabid media circus around her unfortunate diagnosis is sick and twisted.
08:45 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Tina Carmody
A
Just listened to your pod. Excellent response to the stupidity of the British media. Chris, I hope you will consider legal action.
08:37 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
💯 totally agree what you just said, and I'm glad you did this pod, but it isn't going to stop that piece of trash doing it again, and again because it'll sell papers and they will keep up the bs for as long as necessary and they've probably listened to your pod too, and probably bs about that too
07:06 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Mary Lou
A
Agree that someone in the Royal Family’s PR department and the Sun etc have been utterly hamfisted in the way they handled Kate’s cancer.

And yes I agree. You weren’t criticising Kate. You were criticising the handling of the PR.
06:38 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Edmund
A
"Cheerleader"? Troll...31 minutes after cancer diagnosis? Are they familiar with Sentinel? These seem like pretty awful allegations that will require lots of proof, otherwise....
06:24 AM - Mar 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}