David Bennett
A
We possess a natural sense of dignity, a sense of Light that touches everything. ♾️ #acceptance #interconnected #contemplation
07:09 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to David Bennett.
Hi David. I think there's a chance that I know you from a very long time ago. I can't reach out to you by DM so this is the only way I can do so

Did you used to make and sell jewelry in Syracuse New York? I remember buying some beautiful pieces by a man with your name.
07:21 AM - Mar 23, 2024
David Bennett
A
Hi yes that’s me. My wife and I now live in Virginia Beach VA. It’s nice to connect.
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
06:37 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
**flourite. Auto Correct Gone Wild lol
07:22 AM - Mar 24, 2024 (Edited)
David Bennett
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
Flourite is a soft stone, and I love it, but you are right that it doesn't wear well in jewelry.
Its funny I don't do much with crystal anymore but my wife does you might want to check her stuff out. Let me know.
06:17 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
I think the stone name starts w F.... (Googling)

Yes, actually, it's called fluoride. I remember being enamored of that stone when I bought it in the late 1990s. I have a lot of them around the house.
07:16 AM - Mar 24, 2024 (Edited)
Amylouise Donnelly
A
Thank you. I still have all three of the pieces I bought from you: quartz and amethyst of exceptional quality with beautiful accent stones.

I bought a third one that didn't hold up so well. Can't remember the stone name now.

It's green and blue. Clear. Quite lovely.
07:15 AM - Mar 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}