Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/3
You all saw me go off on this the day it happened. This should be as big as the John Dean testimony in '73 because it names sitting Senators and a House member as participating in conspiracy against the US. After 24 hours, CNN, ABC, CBS completely buried it. WaPo mentioned only that he testified.
Nathan Standing @cryptosantra
Why isn't this front-page news?

Lev Parnas testified – under oath – that Devin Nunes and Sen. Ron Johnson knowingly acted as agents of Russian propaganda. Johnson froths back, but not under oath.

A knowing agent of Russian disinformation. "...Doing Russia's bidding." And the news media buried it.
10:43 AM - Mar 24, 2024
10:48 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/3
This testimony was given under oath, by a direct witness, fresh off 18+ months in the Federal pen for his part in all of it. He's not going to jeopardize his freedom to lie.

I am utterly heartbroken at this. MSM is protecting those in power actively working for Putin and against the US.
10:50 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/3
Three of those named, Graham, Johnson, and Bill Barr are all regular 'darlings' of the networks for hits. I don't know how to break through the bubble being built around the conspirators not only by Fox, but by CNN, CBS, ABC, and WaPo.
10:52 AM - Mar 24, 2024
TAE
A
It isn't easy. Take it 1 day at a time. When they ask, make sure you have facts & patience. They won't accept at 1st or possibly never will. The point is to speak & listen. Don't push, don't blame, don't finger point & don't tell them they are in a cult or stupid. That door will close in your face.
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
11:28 AM - Mar 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}