Mystrix Noire
A
thread 1/9
As a result of rooting in my truth and ensuring that my story was respected, funding that I was expecting was withdrawn.

I've spent time debating why I should regret not sacrificing part of myself to pacify
04:38 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Mystrix Noire
A
thread 2/9
a person with immense arrogance heavily influenced by, if not born from, their multiple social advantages in exchange for money.

Considered whether to go back & placate the situation to reverse the "devil's advocate" reaction.
Told myself,
Mystrix Noire
A
thread 3/9
"What matters is I know my value", & "Do what you need to do to get the funding, so you can focus on making an impact".

Finally, I honored the saying that guided me in the first place, "All money ain't good money", and laid with
Mystrix Noire
A
thread 4/9
one of my foundational beliefs, "There is always good fortune in misfortune".

I decided the energy, focus that would be used to forgive/extend grace to myself & recommit to my boundaries, would be far better redirected into
Mystrix Noire
A
thread 5/9
bearing witness to/nurturing someone's journey.
Then I realized someone is probably looking for me. Several someones. My Sweet 16.

So I am offering 16 intuitive mini sessions for the next 24hrs,
for those who are
Mystrix Noire
A
thread 6/9
stressed, stuck, going through the motions & looking for restoration, refreshment, reclamation.

Sweet 16 Special Link
https://future-event-b47.n...

If this is you, thank you for your
Mystrix Noire
A
thread 7/9
patience/ perseverance(and deep self love) in seeking what you need for your spirit, mind & body! I am looking forward to our time together😊

If this is not you, please help me & the Sweet 16 connect by sharing this💛

Should someone you
Mystrix Noire
A
thread 8/9
know be one of the Sweet 16? Giving a gift of self trust, clarity & internal peace, especially at this moment in time, is priceless.

Lastly, to my fellow activists,advocates, etc: I acknowledge we are navigating
Mystrix Noire
A
thread 9/9
whiteness as best we can for the highest & best of the communities/causes we serve, so compromise is essential.

This however, was a boundary moment for me.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}