Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 1/10
Well now that things have died down a bit, let me thread up my thoughts with this needle on the KP fiasco.
First things first: cancer sucks. I’m so sorry to hear the Catherine, the Princess of Wales is facing this battle. That makes her the 4th member of that family within the last 5 years…
10:44 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 2/10
To go through a cancer diagnosis. First it was Sarah, Duchess of York in her first of two rounds of a cancer scare. Then HMTLQ died of bone marrow cancer (as did my father 45 years ago); next comes Charles & now Kate. Is there something in the water there? That’s such a troubling development in any
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 3/10
Family.

Having said that… (As I turn my gaze towards the Kensington palace Comms/PR team) this whole debacle was a script from “Absolutely Fabulous” with Edina Monsoon being all “PR sweetie darling” while swigging vodka from the bottle.

There was no excuse for ANY of what went down.
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 4/10
The main issue everyone’s hair is on fire over is that someone on that team (I don’t believe it was Kate & shame on them for throwing a sick woman under the bus) decided to submit a composite image as a photograph in violation of the terms of service for News Gathering Agencies (NGA’s).
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 5/10
Thinking that everyone was too stupid to figure it out. The entire globe woke up on this deception & they were not ready for
it. Then to triple down on the lies with two more fake submissions after that should tell the entire world how KP thinks of their intelligence.

The way to have avoided that
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 6/10
Was very simple: William & the kids shoot a video of them drawing/painting a Mother’s Day card to Kate & then close with a photo of the card & a HMD message to all mothers in the UK. We’d all still be happily in our stupors, unaware of the lengths KP will go to lie about simple things.
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 7/10
KP chummed the waters with those lies & now they’re mad that sharks are circling their boat. Most ppl have an adverse reaction to being lied to. Then to send out the tabloids with their played out tactic of dragging the Sussex’s into their mess is really the last straw this time,
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 8/10
which is why you see this tsunami of push back against the UK media, especially on Twitter. We’ve long moved on from Kate (imo, she shouldn’t have been hunched over a laptop or even worse, a desktop, painstakingly cutting out photos while amped up on pain medication & chemo poison in her veins.
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 9/10
She should not have been doing the heavy lifting for her own Mother’s Day card that she should have received from her husband & children. But that’s me)

This is an example of the term “weaponized incompetence” on the part of KP, their couriers & William.
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
thread 10/10
I’m hoping, going forward, that they fire everyone involved in this debacle & they hire competent media professionals to handle their messaging. What went down over the last 2 weeks is professionally inexcusable.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}