Tristan Snell
A
1) She’s not the DA. She’s the AG. Try reading a book or a newspaper sometime.
2) Your use of “Peekaboo” is like George Allen’s use of “macaca” - it’s clearly a racial slur even if it’s an idiosyncratic one
3) MOVING ASSETS AROUND VIOLATES THE COURT’S ORDER

You will lose. USA!
08:51 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
Honestly, this racist jackass with his covfefe bigot speak bragging about his crimes to avoid penalties for previous crimes…
07:37 PM - Mar 26, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
I am so freaking tired of seeing donald get his own set of laws of the land??? Where are the adults in America!?
05:12 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to MaxxMilly Browne 808.
The only thing I hold out hope for is that he’s going to get his in the end. Meantime- I’m disgusted by the special treatment- truly sickening.
05:14 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
@tristansnell Since that message seems to have been removed, can you make sure that AG James gets notice of it?
12:57 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Milla Mélomane
A
That can't be a real Trump post, surely. It was mostly grammatical.
12:40 PM - Mar 26, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
Was this deleted from That Fucking Guy's posts?

I went to the account and didn't see it. I mean, I could have missed it. So...
11:38 AM - Mar 26, 2024
TAE
A
Well, I am tired of waiting for the cheeseburgers to kill him. I hope the stress does him in. If I never see its face or hear its voice again, that will be fine with me & I suspect the rest of the world
11:00 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to TAE.
That's the downside of presidential level healthcare: it gives the person with a much better chance of survival. Upside: given his current rate of brain rot, EVERYONE gets to see he's less scary and cunning than MSM wants paint him as.
11:06 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Beth D
A
The court appointed monitor won’t allow a transfer. If he tries is it a criminal violation?
09:05 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman
A
The government should have immediately busted his ass for transferring property. Correct me if I am wrong but didn’t the judge put a monitor in charge of all his properties to prevent him from doing a transfer of property.
08:05 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Pamela
A
Is it me or is he admitting to a fraudulent conveyance? 🤔
12:26 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Pamela.
Yes, if he even tried, he may just be running his mouth to his "fans". He reminds me of the juvenile offenders I work with, they are easy to find because they commit crimes and then go brag to their friends about it on social media.
12:47 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Anton Markwart
A
Like how he 'transferred' his businesses to his kids to satisfy the emoluments clause? Criminal mastermind.
09:13 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Bonnie Ivanish
A
Advertising admission of his violations. Lock him up already.
09:01 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I really wish he'd get hit by the bus. Geezus, he's such a waste of space. I'm disgusted that that boil on the butt of humanity ever sat in the White House, and stole all he could when left. I'm not sure how we ever recover from his reign of terror. It'll take much time.
08:58 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Lee Bruce
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I've been considering 🤔 if nothing else, many more Americans are now painfully aware of just how broken their justice system really is when money and justice collide and perhaps that will generate a change?
09:05 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Robin Schwartz
A
3) It'll just be one more crime on which the bastard skates.
08:57 PM - Mar 25, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}