Sylvan Swanson
A
thread 1/5
“Trump can’t go a full week without displaying gross signs of what appears to be dementia. This week he said “Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama. Ever heard of him?” Donald Trump is disoriented.
12:20 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Sylvan Swanson
A
thread 2/5
He doesn’t know who the president is, who he’s running against in the primary, or whether E. Jean Carrol is his wife. (I’m not trying to be funny, but it reminds me of the Oliver Sacks book, “The Man Who Mistook his Wife for a Hat.”) In my opinion, this is brain damage.
Sylvan Swanson
A
thread 3/5
There is no medically credible explanation for these occurrences that doesn’t not involve brain damage, most probably dementia. These telltale signs used to be more intermittent, but his apparent dementia is progressing at an accelerating rate, as is normal for the illness.
Sylvan Swanson
A
thread 4/5
But at some point, these patients fall off a cognitive cliff and become suddenly incapable of independent living. Given the accelerating rate of Trump’s apparent decline, it’s almost certain he would become incapacitated while in office.
Sylvan Swanson
A
thread 5/5
The man with the nuclear codes would be wandering around the White House in an angry agitated fog of confusion.”

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}