DrAlfiee Breland-Noble
A
Here's why this is ADDITIONALLY infuriating. Who in their right mind would put a multiracial team in a far away part of IDAHO?!!! Like C'mon, this is the kind of stuff that PoC think about DAILY. Is this a place where I can feel safe? are there other PoC around? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Do better people.
CBImages @Cblifeisgood
Thanks Idaho. Those kids didn’t deserve to have that experience. CDA and Idaho in general better get a handle on their hate group problems. What a sad mark on those kids hard work. Disgusting

https://apnews.com/article...
12:35 PM - Mar 26, 2024
12:45 PM - Mar 26, 2024
CBImages
A
In response to DrAlfiee Breland-Noble.
They ran out of room in Spokane. The men’s NCAA round was here, we had three other huge events in town as well.The NCAA placed them there because it’s close. Teams stay there all the time. Three other teams were there. What a disgusting memory to mark their hard work and accomplishments
12:48 PM - Mar 26, 2024 (Edited)
DrAlfiee Breland-Noble
A
In response to CBImages.
My point is that this stuff happens a lot, it just doesn't make the news. I lived in Madison, WI for 3 yrs (similar environment) I had too many incidents to count, I wasn't famous, it didn't make the news + I assure you Madisonians would clutch the pearls arguing they're not that kind of place.
01:50 PM - Mar 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}