SoundNFury
A
The answer to racist hatred happening in a state like Idaho is not to say "just avoid Idaho" or "what do you expect? It's Idaho."

Americans should be free to go to any state they like without being targeted by white supremacists.
02:58 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Celt MacGann
A
In response to SoundNFury.
Sm business owners here have put up signs, spoken out against the racist POS, and demanded action by the local PD. It will not solve the root problem, but the more who speak out against racism and the white Nationalists here, the more focus on change. Hopefully translating to how people vote.
03:25 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Dr K
A
Should be, but never have been. Why do you think the Green Book existed?

Having said that, I was nervous the first time I went to Utah and Alabama. I went anyway. Utah was surprisingly nice. Alabama was not quite as bad as expected (though not great).
09:11 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Kennie Goff
A
Same 💩 gets applied to Arkansas every day. It galls me.
If people don't like the politics in Your state (whether ID or AR, 🟥 states) then I ask They DONATE TO PROGRESSIVE GROUPS & CANDIDATES 🌊🌊🌊in those red states.
It's clear that the major 🌊 campaigning will be in Swing States.
10:18 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Kennie Goff
A
In response to Kennie Goff.
Let me be clear. I want anyone to feel & be safe where they go. That's always your choice for you and your loved ones.
I know being a white ⬜️ trans 🏳️‍⚧️ person makes me more safe than any POC not matter their gender expression 🌈.

I still urge anyone to donate to our candidates...
10:32 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Tyler Castillo
A
You're not wrong. The answer isn't to lower expectations. It's accountability
07:22 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Dee Jay
A
They should be, but unfortunately that’s not the way it works. I’m not taking my black ass anywhere I don’t feel comfortable and that includes a racist ass place like Idaho.
06:31 PM - Mar 26, 2024
SoundNFury
A
In response to Dee Jay.
I absolutely support a person's individual decision on that matter - and I agree. I'm just referring to when people say it regarding other people.
06:34 PM - Mar 26, 2024
CBImages
A
Yep. And until they start losing $ in CDA they will never change. Maybe the Ironman and other big money events should think twice
03:32 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
Very true. I'm super uncomfortable there personally.
03:04 PM - Mar 26, 2024
DB Gives
A
This is true except it's not my fight. It's white people's fight. I'm not going to go anywhere where my life is going to be endangered. It's going to take the civilized white people to fix this.
03:03 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to DB Gives.
I don't think Nazis listen to reason. It's going to take uncivilized white people to fix this.
03:08 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
Exactly!
03:01 PM - Mar 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}