Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
Also got to love how so many wrote in voiced their displeasure with MSNBC trying to hire a literal seditionist. People often forget their is power in expressing your displeasure with these companies that rely on your viewership to survive. Never be afraid to push back against Network fuckery.
06:48 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Tim Graf
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I wonder if they would have backed down if it were only public backlash instead of on-air personalities being so vocal about it. I'm also displeased that no one is calling for resignations of the ones who approved this but just letting it slide as though it won't be tried again at some point.
05:11 PM - Mar 27, 2024
A
In response to Tim Graf.
I am not sure, the media especially network is a broken mess, influenced by dollars over actual integrity.
05:16 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Florida Redhead
A
Never be afraid to push back against any big Corporation. If more of us did, they would treat us differently. If you aren't happy, Tell Them About It.
04:43 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
💯
01:15 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Ground Control
A
Yeah, that uproar HAD to be way beyond the scope they were expecting. Otherwise I doubt the likes of Chuck Todd (?!) would have felt brave enough to publicly bash their bosses for it.
06:52 PM - Mar 26, 2024
A
In response to Ground Control.
Exactly struggle bangs knew people would not be happy with this appointment so I didnt want to praise his "poutrage." But I am so glad people pushed back there is no room for someone who opening pushed the election fraud lie for Trump.
07:05 PM - Mar 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}