Sabine Savvidis
A
Be prepared for the "October surprise". If the Saudis close off Port Arthur, Texas for "refinery maintenance closure", it's up to all of us to get the message out there. Digitally and the old-fashioned way.
04:06 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Arvin da Brgha
B
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
Make America Pray Again is the Christian National War Cry; you had better get out there mobilise and get voting because we in the rest of the world have no appetite for a vengeful autocrat using religion to trigger Civil War II, deportation of Muslims, War on Blacks, Gays, Hispanics & non Whites
11:45 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Arvin da Brgha.
Christians have been manipulating the concept of prayer for social control, material gain, genocide and all manner of corruption since the genesis of Christianity. Which is why I have always found Christian prayer abhorrent. The way corrupt Christians use prayer has nothing to do with Jesus.
11:55 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Gabe Hoffman
A
I would just like to point out right now a lot of the gas price increases we have been seeing recently have been due to

Annual spring surge from increased demand

Stations switching back to more expensive spring blends.

Periodic local refinery maintenance in the Midwest regions.
05:09 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Gabe Hoffman.
Yes. But some people are too dumb to understand.
05:21 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Sabine
A
The German Government kind of disowned a Russian natural gas company which was operating in Germany and didn´t cooperate. Unusual times require unusual measures. I guess Biden has a contingency plan in place. I can even imagine that he had MBS sent a little warning.
04:40 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Sabine.
Your guess is my guess!
04:56 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Brown Sugar BLM
A
THIS RIGHT HERE⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
04:37 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Just with this one Spout, we’re all aware.
This isn’t 2016 .
Thank you.
04:32 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Ground Control
A
A reminder: if we're just NOW being made aware, it's a cinch Uncle Joe's crew thought about this months ago. So when we get that word, expect the official channels from his campaign to do likewise.
04:09 PM - Mar 27, 2024
RA
A
The foreign ownership of our basic infrastructure is way out of control.
04:08 PM - Mar 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}