Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
All the networks were vying for McDaniels and NBC won.
What does this say for the news media??? They’re certainly not trying to provide the truth in reporting. They’re all in the same boat.
I hope this debacle has opened up viewers eyes to the crap the media is trying to sell.
04:51 PM - Mar 27, 2024 (Edited)
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Does this mean she's been snatched up by another? Weren't they paying attention or don't they care? Or was it FOX? Fools.
06:36 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
To their everlasting credit, the on-air talent at MSNBC wanted no part of the that rancid deal cooked up by their parent network together with MSNBC president Rashida Jones.
12:54 PM - Mar 28, 2024
AbbiSeattle1
A
If it weren’t for NBC rehabbing him in the first place (“celebrity” apprentice) imagine how much better off we’d be. Mark Burnett wanted the show in Moscow. Putin told him to use his very useful idiot instead.
07:35 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
I agree. Wrote a thread on why fairer networks should stop chasing fox viewers. But I guess overall, it also means American capitalism trumps truth and integrity, yet again.

Its why our waters are dirty, most schools go without, and healthcare is so costly. https://spoutible.com/thre...
06:31 PM - Mar 27, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
That part! Even more upsetting to hear that other networks were actually competing to get this chief insurrectionist into their ranks, & our listening spaces. Proof this was not one executive’s “bad decision”. It was intentional and they thought they could get away with it. They tried it.

We said:
06:01 PM - Mar 27, 2024
KevinC
A
Sadly, I expect we have not scratched the surface yet. The firehose(s) of disinformation haven't even been unrolled yet.
05:31 PM - Mar 27, 2024
CPfromCA
A
05:23 PM - Mar 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}