Sabine Savvidis
A
Democrats abroad, anyone? This will affect you.
The 7th Circuit will hear oral argument in the Illinois case tomorrow at 10:30 am ET.
Republicans Want To Toss Ballots From Military and Overseas Voters - YouTube

Republicans are challenging mail-in ballot receipt laws across the country that are aimed at protecting military and overseas voters from disenfranchisement....

05:17 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Rebecca E
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
Stopped thinking it can’t get any worse/that the r’s hit the gutter as I know they will crawl in the murky swamp of humanity to find yet another way to disenfranchise voters. 🤞 that someday the military/police will see they are being used by those who have no respect 4 them in the 1st place.
05:49 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
So the GOP wants to take away a basic American right from service men and women who protect our nation?

Tell me again how they support the troops?
05:43 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Ed Tracey
A
Strange ... in the past, the GOP spoke in worshipful terms about "military ballots" - especially during the 2000 election.
08:44 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
they'll do anything to make it difficult to vote, they simply do not care
07:18 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Jeff Shaw
A
I remained a citizen of Nevada throughout my 27 year military career and voted absentee by mail in every single election from 1974-2000. The ability for me to do so was important as I was serving to help protect the right for servicemen and women to choose leadership in our home states.
06:57 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Jeff Shaw.
Thank you for your service to our country.
05:45 PM - Mar 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}