Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 1/7
With their incredible ratings over CNN and how sometimes Maddow and Lawrence actually beat fox, I thought MSNBC had stop chasing cheaters, liars, insurrectionist and so on… but apparently not.
06:22 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 2/7
MSNBC had to know Mcdaniels was counter to accurate news and their on-air personnel, but they were willing to hire her anyway IMHO, chasing fox viewers.
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 3/7
Consider once upon a time, fox’s ratings were basically CNNs and MSNBCs combined. The reason having nothing to do w/accuracy. The ratings mirror a 45/45 country, that fights over the remaining 10%. Yes, I know ‘independents’ numbers are higher than 10% but saying and being are two different things.
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 4/7
If you see CNN and MSNBC as ‘DEM,’ and fox as ‘GOP,’ then it makes sense in a 45/45 country, the ‘GOP’ network would get close to half the country’s viewers while the literally more ‘democratic’ networks divide the rest.
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 5/7
I's probably statistical impossibility for MSNBC, CNN, and other fairer-minded networks to gain and MAINTAIN any significant lead over fox w/o becoming more like, fox.
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 6/7
Speaking of fox, once OAN and NewsMax became a thing (other lying, conservative networks) fox’s ratings fell. Why, because all of a sudden, like CNN and MSNBC divides ‘their’ 45%, all of a sudden, fox had to divide its w/other networks who like them, chase cheaters, liars, insurrectionist and so on.
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 7/7
Bottom line, MSNBC needs to have the courage of it hosts convictions, and just be. They should stop flinching every time someone calls them liberal or say they have too many gay host/guest or that they are anti American values. fox is going fake. MSNBC needs to stay Maddow real.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}