Josol
A
thread 1/3
We just had some major work done in our backyard. 5 Latino young men showed up. It was backbreaking work. They said they always work through lunch and work from 6 am until the job is finished. My husband and I were so appalled. We went and bought them lunch, made them take a break, gave them drinks
08:27 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Josol
A
thread 2/3
all day and gave all 4 men big tips. One of them had 8 children and is currently in forclosure on his house. They had a second crew come help late in the day and I heard many of the same stories about how the owner treats them. This is so awful-he is treating them so poorly. I will never
Josol
A
thread 3/3
recommend this company to anyone due to the poor treatment of his employees. This is common with companies down here when they have immigrants working for them. I find it disgusting and unacceptable. What the hell is wrong with people???
Connie Love
A
In response to Josol.
Damn that sucks. When my patio roof was repaired last may the crew was also latino. The company I had do the work was highly recommended by a friend and I could see why by how those guys were. They were all amazing men. I heard no bad stories from them. Some companies really suck.
08:33 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Connie Love.
I had my windows replaced in my house. It was an all Latino crew and all family members. They told me how well the company owner treated them. I have recommended them to everyone! They have gotten many jobs from my recommendation! 😁
09:01 PM - Mar 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}