Jonathan Meyers
A
thread 1/4
"Truth Social currently has far fewer users and less income than any social network that has gone public before."

https://www.axios.com/2024...
06:50 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
thread 2/4
Not listed is NextDoor which has about 160 monthly active users & 2023 revenue of ~$220 million with a market cap just under 1 billion. Trump Media market cap: $9 Billion. NextDoor & Trump Media are losing about $40-$50 million dollars a year. Trump Media share price is $65. NextDoor's is $2.00.
Jonathan Meyers
A
thread 3/4
Someone please check my rough math, but (based on users, revenue, market cap etc) Trump Media should should have a price per share of less than $10, probably less than $2 and possibly as low as 50 cents.
Jonathan Meyers
A
thread 4/4
As an aside, please look at the chart in the first spout and stop using x/Twitter. Monthly Active Users (MAU) helps determine the value of a social media company. If you are still using x/Twitter, you are a MAU and are increasing the value of x/Twitter. Please don't do that.

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Anne NotOfCleves.
Definitely would never invest in a company whose main purpose is toxic (whether it be Exxon or DJT)... I was just identifying how bloated the value is (like Trump himself). I AM however thinking of "shorting" it which basically is a bet that the stock will fall significantly.
10:05 AM - Mar 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}