Christopher Bouzy
A
We have over 100,000 accounts on Spoutible, and only 7 are rated problematic, and 37 are rated disruptive.

For comparison, the disruptive and problematic accounts we monitor on Twitter account for 23% of all the accounts we are monitoring.
07:52 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Debbie Nelson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Is there a chart or something to show what gets you a rating of disruptive for example? I know a Dem posting all kinds of great democratic posts is 53% problematic. Just curious what makes him problematic and if it's a compliment.
08:29 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Rebecca
A
Do they mainly Echo other posts, or spout a lot in a short time etc? Any account activity that is similar to that of a bot could get a higher rating. It's a just a flag to let others who come across them know they may want to verify the spouter a bit before engaging with them.
In response to Debbie Nelson.
08:40 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Debbie Nelson
A
In response to Rebecca.
A little of both it seems, but that to me means the disruptive number is a compliment.
Unless he's been spouting off to magas but I didn't know there were any on here, yet.
08:50 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Rebecca
A
In response to Debbie Nelson.
Yep, and anyone who follows them or looks at their profile will see that, so they’ll be fine. The rating doesn’t affect anything at all, just a heads up to other spouters to check them out first.
09:43 AM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}