Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
I have watched coverage of this racist shitshow by the TN white nationalist party unfolding on Roland Martin Unfiltered. In fact I’m watching the reaction to today’s ruling on his show now. There has been zero coverage of this in the MSM. Zilch. Nada. This is a test. They’ll target other HBCUs.
Zaya Rose ⛧ @ZayaRose7
If you don't know, TSU is a HBCU in Tennessee. The red officials have continually underfunded it then complained about it underperforming. Today, They passed a bill to scrap the current board and replace it with handpicked members from Lee...bet that new board is gonna be all white and republican
06:41 PM - Mar 28, 2024
07:20 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
In response to Camara Reed she/her/we/us.
I need to look up what Roland has been saying. Used to follow him on the 🐦. Are you following there?
09:20 PM - Mar 28, 2024
A
I follow him on that dead bird app but I rarely go over there.
I do watch his show pretty much every day on the Black Star Network app, though. When I can’t watch, I’ll catch the replay of some of his segments on YouTube. He said he’s going to broadcast on location from Tennessee on Monday.
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
09:45 PM - Mar 28, 2024
A
Roland broadcasts news in depth pertaining to the Black community - things that you almost never see in the MSM. His regular panelists offer input from our perspective.
09:51 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
Thank you
09:49 PM - Mar 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}