Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Whoever let this trash happen should be dragged to the town square and stoned. With cinder blocks. Ain't no goddamn way Norman Lear "blessed" this shit. Y'all better stop lying on that dead mam. I am fuckin disgusted. In 2024? For real? Fuck no.
08:51 PM - Mar 28, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I saw this raggedy trailer & thought it was a joke, until I saw one of the actors going in on folks on the 🐦 app. She said “it reflected her values”…… A drug-dealing 👶🏽 and the 4th generation of Evans’ still in the same projects??…riiiight🙄

Lazy attempt to turn it into a Black ‘Family Guy’.
01:37 AM - Mar 29, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I'm just disgusted. And you're right, 4th generation of a family still in the projects right there shows how the show feels about Black people.
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
07:31 AM - Mar 29, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Exactly! Good Times ended on a positive note. They ALL moved out of the PJs and on to bigger and better opportunities. But, I guess this is what Lear wanted for his legacy and how some folks still want to see us.
02:39 PM - Mar 29, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
Ain't no damn way Lear blessed it. Did he bless McFarlane rebooting Good Times for the 21st century? Probably. This trash, I seriously doubt it. McFarlane can say what it wants as Lear is dead. But McFarlane is going to burn in hell for this.
02:43 PM - Mar 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}