aCounterBull Fella
A
thread 1/5
Hmm, 4.5hrs since anything was posted with the #SpoutingClassics tag?!?!

Why not listen to some more great #UkraineMusic - 1 hr 17 mins of EDM from Ukrainian DJ Miss Monique.
Miss Monique - MiMo Podcast 041 @ Guincho, Portugal [Melodic Techno & House DJ Mix] - YouTube

Hey, Progressive LoversWe are glad to present you new Melodic Techno & Progressive House mix from beautiful sunset in Guincho, PortugalCheers, your Miss Mon...

04:47 AM - Mar 28, 2024 (Edited)
aCounterBull Fella
A
thread 2/5
#SpoutingClassics #UkraineMusic

More (1h37m) from Miss Monique, who's recently been confirmed to be on the line-up for Coachella 2024, and is rapidly rising in the global DJ ranks.
Miss Monique - Yearmix 2023 @Miami, FL [Melodic Techno/Progressive House DJ Mix] - YouTube

Hey, Progressive Lovers.Back to our annual tradition, I'm happy to share my Yearmix 2023 featuring my favorite Melodic Techno & Progressive House tracks from...

05:00 AM - Mar 29, 2024
aCounterBull Fella
A
thread 3/5
#SpoutingClassics #UkraineMusic

Filling the dead air time again with Miss Monique - this is a brand new video (1h25m), posted earlier today.
Miss Monique @ Bali, Indonesia 2024 [Melodic Techno/ Progressive House DJ Mix] - YouTube

Hey, Progressive LoversI'm glad to present you new Melodic Techno & Progressive House mix from wonderful Nuanu CIty (Bali, Indonesia) Cheers, your Miss Mon...

05:05 AM - Mar 30, 2024
aCounterBull Fella
A
thread 4/5
Imma keep posting these here to keep track of the ones I've listened to!
Miss Monique - Special B'day Podcast 2022 [Melodic Techno/Progressive House DJ Mix] 4K - YouTube

Hey guys! Last few years I have a great tradition to celebrate my birthday with all of you during the stream, where I play my favourite tracks! 💚 🥳Early A...

12:08 PM - Mar 31, 2024
aCounterBull Fella
A
thread 5/5
The so-called 'MiMo Weekly Podcast' seems to happen at random intervals of between 2 weeks and 5 months... but I've still got about 37 to catch up on!

[In this vid a cat appears at 0:21:30 and balances on the back of a nearby chair for about 25 mins - surprisingly it didn't jump onto the decks!]
Miss Monique - MiMo Weekly Podcast 030 [Progressive House/ Melodic Techno DJ Mix] 4K - YouTube

Hey, Progressive LoversWe are glad to present you new Progressive House/ Melodic Techno DJ mix [September 2021] Cheers, your Miss Monique ˆ_ˆIn this episode ...

12:12 PM - Mar 31, 2024 (Edited)
ChrisADED
A
Cool! And I just found this Instagram clip of Miss Monique playing Australian DJ/producer Cassian's version of 'Great Southern Land':

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvkfJgvIjXK/
In response to aCounterBull Fella.
11:19 AM - Mar 29, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}