Carole Tyler
A
Nicolle Wallace throws out the script.

More of you news agents of MSM need to join her and help your fellow Americans save the country we share and love.
11:34 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
She already sold her soul. She has a nice job at a nice salary. No matter who wins, she has already carved a nice niche for herself. She is not going to want for anything because she never has. This is all theater. And on the street, there is no real change.
06:08 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Li Milla4
A
The faces of those pundits! They all look like they were trying to not shit a brick!!
12:17 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Carol Norris
A
I'd loved to have heard their answers! Maybe a clip is on youtube.
12:03 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Carol Norris.
I may have missed some of it but what I saw… they didn’t have a lot to say 😵😟Kirschner said “ we have the tools to address this threat and yet we are not using them”. Luttig, similar. They have been judges and AGs, Dumbfounded about the special treatment he is getting
12:51 PM - Mar 30, 2024 (Edited)
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Carol Norris.
Not sure if I can get it off my moms DVR
12:53 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
I saw this last night. I have no words for this- All of the people on her panel have served in the judicial system- THEY KNOW WE HAVE THE TOOLS to prevent this criminal from killing people, mocking our judicial system and terrorizing every level of our society- yet he’s being allowed to continue
11:56 AM - Mar 30, 2024 (Edited)
Carole Tyler
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Word.

My gosh.
12:03 PM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}