Mc Crispy
A
These are the feet of two Covid deniers.

The one on the left shook her head after I coughed (masked) and said something to the other.

I yelled out "I HAVE A RESISTANT STRAIN OF TUBERCULOSIS BECAUSE COVID LEFT ME IMMUNOCOMPROMISED!"

They moved away real fast.
12:29 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
In response to Mc Crispy.
Share you farts, generously, with deniers
11:55 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
Perhaps just take off your mask and hang out near them. Then when it’s time to separate naturally, tell them, “BTW I have resistant tuberculosis. Since you prefer I didn’t wear a mask, the chances of passing it on to you have increased. Enjoy the rest of your day.”
02:15 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Mc Crispy
A
In response to Robin Zimmermann.
I prefer making a scene. I don't let anyone off easy. 🤣🤣🤣
02:34 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
I won't ever stop wearing a mask in public now. Not that I go many places. But you can bet I always wear a mask if indoors and at work. So far no one has dared say a word to me or give me a look. In fact some ask if I want them to put on a mask. I would so go off on them if they did say anything.
01:34 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Cheryl Harrington
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Same! 😷
01:35 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
🥱. I keep waiting for someone to give me crap for wearing my mask in public. So fortunate it hasnt happened. I just took a plane (2 large airports) , shuttle and commuter train (grand central station) during rush hour from Denver to the suburbs of NYC and counted 10 masks the whole way.
12:35 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Char
A
Hahaha those people are always big heroes when they're judging people wearing masks but they're suddenly interested in the added barrier when you tell them you're super sick and trying not to give it to others.

Bozos.
12:34 PM - Mar 30, 2024
BigBrownGirl
A
12:32 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Whiskerchops von Fuzzybutt
A
12:31 PM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}