Mc Crispy
A
Oh, look at that.

Anyone here still want to complain about security? 🖕🏼

AT&T Says Personal Information From 73 Million Customers Leaked On The Dark Web—Including Social Security Numbers
02:33 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Bob Rebob
A
In response to Mc Crispy.
Oooo! The evil “Dark Web” again! How mysterious eh? BS! Sloppy Security! Why does every Tom, Dick, and Harry need our Social Security Number? They’ve proven they can’t be trusted to safekeep anything that important.
10:16 AM - Mar 31, 2024
JIlda Nettleton
A
I just got yet another letter in the mail that my personal info may have hacked. I get these regularly from various companies .
06:33 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Bob Rebob
A
In response to JIlda Nettleton.
Me too!
10:08 AM - Mar 31, 2024
Linda Careaga
A
In response to JIlda Nettleton.
Me too. I keep access to my credit info frozen. It was bad enough when 2 credit card companies did not keep info secure enough. If was worse when credit reporting agency was hacked & could not protect my info. Next was a former employer. Most recently a hospital where I had surgery last year. 🤬
10:28 AM - Mar 31, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
I got a message from them this morning. I don't even know what to say anymore because if our identities are stolen because of this, if our assets are at risk, I don't think we'll have one leg to stand on nor anyone to help us and we'll just be fucked - as usual.
03:48 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Agingfashionably
A
“AT&T said there is no evidence of unauthorized access to its systems and the leak has yet to have a “material impact” on the company’s operations.”
“On the company’s operations”? Well thank god for that. Now what about their current and former customers? What about the impact on them?
03:18 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Mc Crispy
A
In response to Agingfashionably.
Yeah, that part was especially enraging.
03:20 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Lee
A
Shocked, I am shocked I say
03:13 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Christopher Brown
A
So awesome!!!!111.
02:37 PM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}