John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
thread 1/3
Y'all, I'm not going to make it here.

Every time I'm forced to go out to dinner with my sister's friends or my parent's friends, they start talking politics and THEY'RE ALL FUCKING REPUBLICAN.

Tonight, again, my sister's friend asks who the Democrat nominee is going to be? Am I living in an
07:30 PM - Mar 30, 2024
A
thread 2/3
alternate fucking Universe, or something?! We all know who it is, but who are these fucking conspiracists, who think Biden won't be running and that he's going to dump Kamala??

Then, she has the audacity to ask "What has Trump done that's so terrible?"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????
A
thread 3/3
I cannot, under any circumstances, be friends with Republicans. I'm too old for this shit and I'm tired of being fucking angry about how stupid they choose to be.
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
couldn't do it mate. also wouldn't do it - watching paint peel off my ceiling would be a better use of my time.

Just tell them you can't make it bc you don't want to catch the stupids
08:33 PM - Mar 30, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
I'm not going to Easter dinner tomorrow in part because of this and in part because I wore myself out with housework.
08:30 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Madrigal Rose
A
💯
I totally understand. I feel the same way. No time for it.
08:00 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Gail Jahn (she, her)
A
I would just excuse myself from this event.
I know, I know. But I just can't push any more on my mental health and physical (already have high BP) wellbeing.
07:48 PM - Mar 30, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
I’m so sorry. That has to completely suck.
07:46 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Ellen Leigh
A
I get it. Its hard to deal with. I had to quickly leave a store when another customer was going on about tfg. Won't willingly spend time with my tfg supporting relatives.
07:37 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
I won't do it. Can you tell your family members that you'll see them if they respect a No Politics policy, but no more socializing with their friends? Their friends are not your friends.
07:36 PM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}