Nathan Standing
A
Put Donald Trump in jail.

Does Trump threaten people? Yes. Trump's 'enemies' get death threats, and he encourages them. Trump is openly intimidating witnesses, judges, prosecutors, and their families.

The standard is whether you're "a danger to the public" and he's threatening their *families*.
10:37 PM - Mar 31, 2024
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Nathan Standing.
Damn this man is a deranged sociopath and needs to be locked up in a mental institution. He can't even wish Happy Easter without spouting evil, vile hatred towards everyone he has problems with. His mind is a total wreck. Just degusting and... FUCK TRUMP!!!
02:05 AM - Apr 01, 2024 (Edited)
Nathan Standing
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
Well, yes, Trump's Easter announcements are... unique.

"Death and destruction shall rain down on you, your things, family, sheep and pigs. Your walls will crumble as you live in terror and pain to your dying day! I swear this on the blood of my two sons and dead wife!"

"Oh, and happy Easter!"
05:47 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
Every threat against a family member should be the beginning of another civil suit...But these crying rants about the prosecutors are pretty hilarious...and everyone should be Laughing in Trumps Face.
11:00 PM - Mar 31, 2024
Nathan Standing
A
In response to Angelique Yaich.
I think we can assume that the judge's adult daughter is not a public figure. Trump's attacks are slanderous and, with luck, libelous.

But for some reason, "He commits multiple crimes daily while on bail" doesn't seem to carry the stigma that it used to.

What was supposed to happen next? I forget…
05:51 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Participation Trophy Wife
A
Also, Donald is out on bail. NO ONE ELSE OUT ON BAIL would still be out on the loose, threatening people.
Donald is a thug.
10:58 PM - Mar 31, 2024
Nathan Standing
A
In response to Participation Trophy Wife.
Yeah, I remember something about, "...And don't commit any more crimes while you're out on bail."

I guess that's not really a thing anymore?
05:52 PM - Apr 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}