Kathleen Kern
A
thread 1/6
The Western media aren't covering what happened at Al Shifa hospital. Al Jazeera and other major Middle Eastern sources of record have been banned by Israel and their journalists assassinated. One of the few local journalists still reporting is Hossam Shabat. I am posting his account:
03:03 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Kathleen Kern
A
thread 2/6
"...what I saw today while visiting Al-Shifa hospital was unlike anything I’ve ever witnessed before : Israeli occupation forces executed 300 Palestinians in and around the hospital, and this morning, I witnessed hundreds of bodies outside the hospital ,
Kathleen Kern
A
thread 3/6
their wasn’t one full body all the bodies were either pieces or heavily mutilated .

The bodies were in horrific conditions; many had their hands and legs tied behind their backs and were flattened by a bulldozer.

Many of the bodies were burned and left to be crushed to pieces.
Kathleen Kern
A
thread 4/6
Several bodies were decomposed and partly eaten by stray dogs.

Most of the bodies were unrecognizable; families could only identify them by their clothes.
Kathleen Kern
A
thread 5/6
Al-Shifa hospital was considered the largest medical complex in the Gaza Strip, catering to many complex cases. It has been completely destroyed; they burned it down and destroyed all medical equipment. Israeli occupation forces has one goal and it’s to destroy every inch of Gaza."
Kathleen Kern
A
thread 6/6
I chose not to post any of the photos or videos that Hossam Shabat posted on his thread. But if you wish to use them as a way to mobilize people to stop this horrific war, here's the link on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hossam...
Char
A
In response to Kathleen Kern.
It's all so horrific... Gaza will be completely destroyed by the time this is done. I fear the genocide will be a success in that area (acknowledging that some Palestinian people live elsewhere & are safe).

This has to stop. My heart is with the victims & families... this is a catastrophe.
03:10 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Kathleen Kern
A
In response to Char.
Hug emoji
04:14 PM - Apr 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}