Yimi_Kyrabo
A
This is great. He remains a republican but put his money where his mouth is. It's example setting for other so called 'never-trumpers' and Democrats who doubt the sincerity of some of them. This guy is the real deal. Plus, he must really hate his X.
Allwftopic @Allwftopic
Anti-Trump lawyer George Conway gives $900,000 to Biden

The longtime conservative attorney, who was once married to former Trump campaign manager and senior counselor Kellyanne Conway, will also headline a fundraiser benefiting President Joe Biden’s campaign on April 24 in Washington, DC.
01:09 PM - Apr 03, 2024
02:29 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Much to my surprise, on Nicolle Wallace's show yesterday, Joe Walsh, self described "former MAGA asshole," said he's voting for Biden, and did in 2020. Wallace pushed him, and he said he couldn't maintain his integrity lobbying against DJT and not say he's voting for Biden.
10:54 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Kate Woods Walker
A
Yes, it is admirable. Those so-called Never Trumpers like Romney, et al, who call Tr**p a danger, unqualified, and moronic...but stop short of supporting Biden...those folks are useless.
#VoteBlueToSaveDemocracy or shut the hell up.
10:04 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Kate Woods Walker.
Not sure I'd say they are useless... speaking out has a quality of its own. Doing so may move a few people too.
10:55 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Kate Woods Walker.
So often I feel like they're kinda hoping 🍊💩🎂🎂 will be in jail and there will be a different R candidate who they'd vote for. But they won't say that either!
11:48 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Arthur Grupp
A
Monthly! Go Blue! ❤️💙✊🏻
02:32 PM - Apr 03, 2024
O Aguabonita
A
In response to Arthur Grupp.
11:21 PM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}