Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
Do you see it? Here on Spoutible white allies pretend that they don’t see the racist shit their compatriots do. Then they complain they are targeted. Extend that out to a larger society, and that’s why trump gets away with shit, and Stephen Miller is not in jail. Same playbooks.
04:47 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
Microcosm, microcosm
11:17 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Natalie Hill
A
In response to Jacqueline Wallace.
Not what I am expressing at all ...I meant what I wrote.
11:27 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Natalie Hill
A
I get that folks feel good with the feel good posts. But too many of us are weathering daily micro/macro aggressions & actually dying because of it. I too notice the silence/avoidance.
But understand that to stick your head in the sand leaves your backside exposed.
11:13 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Natalie Hill
A
Martin, spoke about the silence of the 'allies'...
11:07 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Mark Wilson, MD
A
Fwiw, some of us pop on and off quickly, post some nonsense (like my goofy pick), like a thing or two, and leave and come back later--it's not excuse and I'm not asking for forgiveness, but I've missed many a debacle, many a drama on here or elsewhere with my business. When I see it I do everything
08:01 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Mark Wilson, MD
A
In response to Mark Wilson, MD.
I can to knock the shit down, but I miss it alot. I feel bad about it and don't expect you or any one to fix that, but just sayin'.
08:02 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Zack "Bat-hair" Miller
A
Since I've been scrolling for the past 25 minutes, I'm tired of looking at vague drama. What happened and to whom, please? Since it's either this, stories about Orange Turd or Israel's hit on WCK, my timeline looks like a bunch of fights.
06:32 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Zack "Bat-hair" Miller.
You can keep scrolling, yes? I don’t know you or owe you, right?
06:37 PM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}