Be Human
A
thread 1/4
Ok loves, my favorite part about Spoutible is that openness is welcome. Forgiveness is sincere. We will have disagreements, and discussions. But if hate and disinformation show up, they are quickly broomed out. What's my point ☝🏼, this community has a strong protective presence. I see it every day
10:19 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Be Human
A
thread 2/4
I respect opinions from everyone. But don't ever dismiss someone feelings by saying they are stupid just because you have not taken the time to think about it. Social media has given too many keyboard bullies a quick superior satisfaction. I'm the end you will know who is sincere and who is here
Be Human
A
thread 3/4
because it's easy for them to target someone. I am forever grateful for the best people here for their continued contributions of knowledge that has allowed me to grow and share than I have anywhere. I hope this thread doesn't sound too rambly or cliche, that is not my intent. I just felt like I owe
Be Human
A
thread 4/4
a big shout-out of thank you for all of you being open and honest. Truly a loving thanks to @cbouzy for all the vision and continuing hard work and himself he has put into our community. Okay, Respect and peace to all💟💗💟💗💕😊

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}