LD Jones
A
thread 1/7
I wanted to give an explanation for what I posted earlier today.

First off, I have no idea what sort of bullying fruitfacekace has been undergoing, and I abhor bullying

I experienced schadenfreude at their discomfiture though, because Kace basically threatened my life the first time I met them.
12:35 AM - Apr 04, 2024
LD Jones
A
thread 2/7
I was in explore one day back in earlyish '23 and this person whose name I dont recall was repeatedly saying cis-het-white men should lose the ability to vote.

I told them that sort of thing was just as bad as trying to take the vote away from any other demographic. That was when Kace showed up
LD Jones
A
thread 3/7
Kace gleefully explained how they wanted everyone like me dead, and proceeded to plan out their coming genocide of all cis-het-white men

I reported and blocked, and I was quite disappointed when Kace wasn't permanently beached.

So when I heard all this talk about poor Kace being bullied...
LD Jones
A
thread 4/7
Well, you can imagine how much that peed me off. Whatever happened I am sure Kace instigated it.

I almost left Spoutible over Kace, so I shed no tears if Kace leaves, heck I will celebrate. I don't want to be around anyone like that.
LD Jones
A
thread 5/7
BUT, I dont want anyone to bully anyone. Don't pile on anyone.

I only want to explain, because I was pretty harsh with what I said, but I am harsh on anyone who thinks mass murder is a solution.

NefariousNewt: Sorry you blocked me. If my harshness upset you, I apologize, but if you defend Kace's
LD Jones
A
thread 6/7
behaviour keep me blocked please

For everyone else: Now you know the backstory on my passive aggressive comments about a popular account who was one of the first peeps I met here that thinks genocide is funny

I hate genocide jokes

Feel free to pick a side and block me if you support Kace's 'joke'
LD Jones
A
thread 7/7
And, as I said earlier today, I am glad that is finally off my chest. I have had my say (a year later lol) and I am moving on. I no longer have to resent anything or anyone.

And don't pile on anyone over this, or anything else, please.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}