LD Jones
A
There, i finally got that off my chest.

If anyone else wants to block me for calling out someone who thinks killing millions of people is funny, block ahead.
07:11 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to LD Jones.
I know who you're talking about and it wasn't Kace. I can't remember his user name now but it may come back to me. He was suspended for promoting genocide. I reported him as did others. I searched the time period in question and could not find anything related to Kace.
09:08 AM - Apr 04, 2024
LD Jones
A
I will admit my memory is not perfect. And if I am wrong I will make my apologies and good-byes, but Kace was my first block, and I am as sure as I can be after a year of what Kace said. At the very least Kace was an active partner in the 'joke'

How do you search back a year?

Ty for looking.
In response to Read aBannedBook.
10:52 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to LD Jones.
Advanced search is in explore. The dude that talked about genocide is gone so his spouts won't show.
11:01 AM - Apr 04, 2024
LD Jones
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
I checked and Kace has me blocked now. So I think that means I can't find their posts either.

I will see if support can send me a transcript or something. Not that anyone would believe that either.

I appreciate your advice.

Time to go to work.
11:05 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to LD Jones.
Advanced search. Put genocide, your handle, and for date range try March 20, 2023 to March 28, 2023. It will show your first mention about genocide was March 28, 2023. I think you started spouting on the 20th.
10:59 AM - Apr 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}