Patricia Teter
A
I am curious if he is still practicing law in other states.
Suzanne Chowla @suzannechowla
I watched the Zooms of his disbarment hearings: he 100% was orchestrating a coup. He really should be in jail, but at least California has disbarred him, and as of 4/2/24, he can no longer practice law in California. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Thanks for taking out the trash, CA State Bar! 🗑
06:02 PM - Apr 03, 2024
10:00 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Suzanne Chowla
A
I don't know, but he shouldn't be. Even just reading his Wikipedia page reveals him to be a completely corrupt, nefarious, straight-up traitor & villain.

He is a very, very BAD MAN. Shockingly bad.

Note: he clerked for Clarence Thomas.

Wiki page:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
In response to Patricia Teter.
11:02 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Patricia Teter
A
In response to Suzanne Chowla.
Shockingly horrible attorneys have clerked for some of the SCOTUS GOP lot!
11:06 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Suzanne Chowla
A
John Eastman's robust coup plot (that includes, but goes FAR BEYOND the Jan. 6 insurrection & continued even after Jan. 6, 2021) is linked to Clarence Thomas via known emails exchanged about Jan.6 between John Eastman & Ginni Thomas. This is straight-up a treasonous plot to overthrow the government.
11:37 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Suzanne Chowla
A
I re--shared this bc I forgot to include the link to an article abt the known emails between Eastman & Ginni Thomas that the Jan. 6 committee obtained. They were absolutely in cahoots as co-conspirators to overthrow the government, as were many others. If TFG wins, Project 2025 will finish the job.
12:12 PM - Apr 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}