Creative AF (She/Her)
A
These fuckers aren’t going to stop until we vote them the fuck out.
FirstAmendmentGirl @FirstAmendmentGirl
It promises the possibility of fines and imprisonment with HARD LABOR
11:17 AM - Apr 04, 2024
12:08 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to Creative AF (She/Her).
Is there something in the water down South that makes people WANT to be IGNORANT? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
12:28 PM - Apr 04, 2024
BLS Is tired of the BS
A
In response to Yvette.
Not just down South... It's all over the US.
12:29 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Yvette
A
I have friends in many different States. Every single one that lives in a red State wishes they could MOVE out for many reasons. Mostly it’s because of the ignorance surrounding them! I have a sister in Idaho. She loves the beauty of her State. She hates the racism & the misogyny surrounding her.
In response to BLS Is tired of the BS.
12:37 PM - Apr 04, 2024
BLS Is tired of the BS
A
In response to Yvette.
For my own personal safety, I won't set foot in Idaho, the Dakotas, Wyoming, and Montana.
My take no shit attitude would get me killed.
12:47 PM - Apr 04, 2024 (Edited)
Yvette
A
It’s so funny you say that. When I talk to my sister about visiting her in Idaho I always tell her I’ll have to make sure not to talk to anyone! She’s a liberal Democrat like me. She’s used to being either made fun of or ostracized. ☮️
10:38 AM - Apr 06, 2024
Yvette
A
I have family in Florida. My sister is in the West Palm Beach area, and my best friend lives in Key West half the year. Personally, I didn’t mind visiting Florida (in the winter) especially before DeSantis. Now I’m not as eager to spend $ there. I loathe that man. Half my family moved there in 1988.
10:43 AM - Apr 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}