DBA
A
When even the #Stale (expired) tests tell you have it...
Also, this is my 2nd infection and both times I got it only because one of the basement boys brought it into my house and then decided to sit by me all night and breath in my general direction. Very frustrating. #DailyPictureTheme
09:51 AM - Apr 04, 2024
MeiMei
A
In response to DBA.
Hope you feel better soon. Sadly, I’ve had it 4 times. The last two very very mild (vaccines and boosters def helped me)
10:05 AM - Apr 04, 2024
DBA
A
In response to MeiMei.
This is more mild than my previous one, I've had several boosters since that one, they clearly make a difference. I just really hope I don't get long covid issues again like I did the first time. Took well over a year to get back to mostly normal.
11:26 AM - Apr 04, 2024
MeiMei
A
In response to DBA.
I had absolutely horrible experience first time around. That was Feb2020, before they knew it was in NY. I lost my sense of smell and still it’s muted. :( I thought I was going to die. Never ever had symptoms like I did ever before.
12:00 PM - Apr 04, 2024
DBA
A
In response to MeiMei.
I'm glad you survived that first infection, and subsequent reinfections. The first version was the worst. Hope you manage to avoid getting it a 5th time.
12:44 PM - Apr 04, 2024
MeiMei
A
I mask up when I’m on public transportation, but my office is fairly big, and we serve the public. So lots of people passing through. I need to get another booster (it’s being recommended) and so far they’ve really helped me out. Hope you get through this easily and quickly! Stay hydrated…
In response to DBA.
12:59 PM - Apr 04, 2024
DBA
A
In response to MeiMei.
Thank you.
01:01 PM - Apr 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}